Quit Smoking Salt Spring Island
Anne Palmer has devoted her career to helping people like you quit smoking…for Life! Find out here what makes her uniquely qualified and understanding of the challenge before you. She can help.
CEO and Founder
I grew up in a cloud of smoke, literally from the moment of inception. Every member of my family consumed tobacco, including yours truly. Cigarettes left a trail of destruction, starting with my own respiratory health and ending with the deaths by cancer and/or COPD of 5 of my loved ones. I understand the smoking lifestyle intimately from womb-to-tomb.
From loss springs compassion, empathy, understanding, respect and the deep desire to help others avoid the misery that results from enslavement to tobacco. Personal experience and resiliency + research and training + plus lots of practice = results.
Quit Smoking Salt Spring Island with personalized help.
• Founder of Bend Memorial Clinic’s Tobacco Cessation Program; co-founder/Lead of BMC’s Referral Department and employee weight loss program.
• Certified ALA Tobacco Cessation Facilitator for adults and teens
• Certified as culturally competent and ethically proficient
• Successful track record with tobacco users of all ages, backgrounds, orientations and health conditions
• Knowledgeable about all tobacco cessation methods
• Co-Chair of Deschutes County Shared Future Coalition
• Honors Anthropology Major – Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
• Former smoker from two long lines of smokers