Customize Your Quit: Tobacco Cessation for Life“Resolve no longer to be slaves and you are free.” Etienne de la Boetie
Why you need to be free.
This site is dedicated to those whose lives have been impacted by tobacco, in one way or another.
- Perhaps you are a tobacco user ready to break up but are fearful and uncertain.
- Or you have loved ones who are suffering from tobacco use and struggling mightily to escape.
- Maybe your children and pets are being exposed to dangerous second-hand smoke.
- Your children ARE being exposed to tobacco industry marketing and promotions through social media, movies and TV, and in-store displays.
- As a business owner, the costs are mounting if you have nicotine dependents on your payroll.
- If you are a member of a community or demographic that Big Tobacco is specifically targeting, breaking free can be particularly challenging.
- If you are an environmentalist or humanist, the global deforestation, resource pollution and continued enslavement of the poverty-stricken by Big Tobacco are calls to arm.
There is something for everyone in the fight for freedom from tobacco’s toxic grip.
- Complimentary 15-minute introductory consult
- Customized on-site employee tobacco cessation assistance programs
- One-on-one consults (including via Skype)
- Couples/family/friends group consults
- Detox assistance (nutrition and exercise)
- ALA “Freedom From Smoking” 6-session program
- Social media and phone support
- Affordable rates
- Flexible hours (days and evenings, including weekends)
- Flexible consult locations
- Gift certificates available
The cornerstone vales of Customize Your Quit: Tobacco Cessation For Life are the “3 Rs”:
“ What all the doctors do agree on is that quitting smoking doesn’t have a blanket prescription, but rather needs to be individualized for the patient.” Dr. Edward Mills, Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University
Every smoker, spitter and chewer is different and one-size-does-not-fit-all when it comes to this very personal journey. Having the right guide to help you get on–and stay on–the right path to your future free of tobacco makes all the difference. U plus I are the winning ingredients in QUIT!
We are lifted up by Customize Your Quit’s animal spirit, the Hummingbird, known in Native American culture as “the Tobacco Bird.”
Tobacco and Your Health
- Nobody sets out to become nicotine dependent. Most of us tried tobacco as teens, long before our brains were developed enough to make life – changing decisions.
- Perhaps we did not know, or did not want to know, that nicotine would alter our bodies and brains for the worse.
- View now to find out about Tobacco and Your Health
Tobacco and Your Family
- We don’t use tobacco in a vacuum. We have family and friends who are affected by our addiction/habit.
- Or, we don’t use tobacco ourselves but have loved ones who do.
- View now to find out about Tobacco and Your Family
- Chewing and spit tobacco can be even more difficult to quit than combustible tobacco…and just as deadly.
- View now to learn the history and hazards of smokeless tobacco.